Photo via: realwomen.phillycanada.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- These beautiful candle lamps are made with olive oil, spices and essential oils. Housed in mason jars, they will make a great gift for any one your list.
- Order here: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/af5c97b97c I personally have designed these shirts, most of them were for customers. I do freelance and provide graphic design service. Check out my profile on fiverr where i have variety of services. From t-shirts ,logo, vector art and cartoons.
- Jar ideas Polymer clay fimo These jar ideas are my favorite gifts, they look every time unique and original! You could be really creative making them.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- I have been making these clipboards for my daughters teachers since they started school. they love them & use them daily. 10 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR TEACHERS
- DIY: 101 AMAZING Christmas ideas- a must see list! – Easy recipes, DIY crafts,Gifts, Decor + More !
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- Cozy gift basket I made for my mom this Christmas! Cute basket, fuzzy blanket, XL wine glass with chocolates, pajamas, slippers, fuzzy socks, and Amazing Grace body wash & roll on perfume
- I just made my first one! So easy! More to come!
- Spiced Sugar Cookies Recipe – Spiced Sugar Cookies recipe take your traditional sugar cookies and make them amazing with spicy cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with a creamy frosting and a sprinkle of cinnamon! These make such easy and yummy Christmas cookies! Perfect for a Christmas cookie exchange!