Photo via: ppeonyblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are such fantastic ideas for hanging family pictures! I love a good family photo gallery wall ideas. I love how it tells your familys story in pictures. Its such a fun way for people to get to know you when they visit your home.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- If you’ve found the perfect mothers day card for your mom, but can’t find the right words to express exactly how you feel about her, this collection of 20 mothers day quotes is a good start!
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- No Knot, No Sew Blanket. I like this SO much better than the knotted ones!!! It does take longer, but it looks SO much better, and you dont have the hard knots.
- Haha, I want hello kitty toast. Dont ask me why. But dont you too?
- Im in LOVE! My Chinese friend gave me a red and Jade one about 15 years ago. Now I can pay it forward and make some for my friends! Love this!!!
- Hi everyone! I dont want to forget to tell you that today is my day up on the Fancy Pants…
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.