Photo via: royaldesignstudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tossing paint filled eggs at canvas- SO FUN! Making the eggs is easy, too! My kids loved this art project!
- Learn how to create a DIY watercolor christmas wreath greeting card in this tutorial by Zakkiya Hamza of Inkstruck Studio
- 19 Cool Pallet Projects | Pallet Furniture and More – DIY Ready | Projects – DIY | Projects | How To | Homemade Crafts
- Unique Hand Painted Furniture | For information on any of my unique Hand painted signed furniture art …
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home
- Banana Republics valentine window display printed, cut and threaded by the crafty Harlequin team with Harlequin Design http://ow.ly/mnTfJ. Pretty amazing, right? If you do not have that much time: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- How to create your own planner checklist sticker. You can create planner stickers for free using the free version of Silhouette Studio and just printing it. This checklist bookmark doesnt require a cutting machine at all.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- How To Transfer Graphics (transfer methods for signs, furniture & crafts) – Artsy Chicks Rule®
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- DIY Doily Canvas Art.