Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew dust ruffle that attaches to boxspring with velcro! Nice! Now you can make a bunch to go with different duvet covers!
- How to Make a Bouncy Ball
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- How to sew a memory toy keepsake teddy bear | Funky Friends Factory
- Free sewing pattern for how to make this trio zipped bag. Love to sew with faux leathers, people always admire the bags and want to know where I bought it! Visit http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/fashion/accessories-fashion/ for more DIY Bags and Purse
- Full pattern and tutorial to show you how to sew sock Baymax, the cute robot in Big Hero 6 who is clumsy squishy in white vinyl balloon with 2-dots eyes.
- Poke tiny holes in a cheap shade to make a design nightlight
- teeny tiny package – wouldnt this be a cute way to send a money gift for a little kids birthday?
- Make a perfect DIY present for kids from these 10 free tutorials and patterns for fun kid toys to sew. Beginner sewing tutorials and free sewing patterns.
- Mothers Day gift ideas to sew. My mom would love any number of these ideas. The photo pillow is a great idea. jewelexi createfromhome
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty