Photo via: funkyfriendsfactory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is how you create a Teddy Bear from a sock
- Memory Sand Jars are a fun craft for kids while on family vacation! Make a beach in a jar with sand and shells from your vacation to remember the trip. Such a fun vacation keepsake. Fun summer craft with kids.
- DIY Sock Teddy Bear
- Are you looking for an idea to add meaningful and precious loving moments to your Christmas tree? These DIY Memory Keepsake Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments will do just that. All the love from the happiest moments of our lives right here in our tree!
- Milestone Pregnancy Cards for the mother to be. Mark all the stages of your pregnancy and take a photo for your family and friends! keepsake milestone pregnancy gift
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem & Make Your Own Cloth Napkins!
- How to sew dust ruffle that attaches to boxspring with velcro! Nice! Now you can make a bunch to go with different duvet covers!
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.
- How to Make a Bouncy Ball
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More