Photo via: recycledawblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- 10 Fun Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars and Wine Bottles: Instead of picture frame, display your favorite photos inside unusual-shaped bottles. Tiny shells, decorative sand or beads are placed in the bottom of the bottle, the photo is rolled inside then the bottle is sealed with a decorative cork and some pretty trinkets. Design by Joanne Palmisano. From DIYnetwork.com
- How to Make a Bouncy Ball
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- My Creative Way: How to make a Candy Bouquet in a wine glass
- How to Make Candelabras from Old Bottles — via wikiHow.com
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- How to make your words into a shape using Microsoft Word. Always good to know….. Maybe baby foot print with date of birth, name etc
- Tutorial: How to Make chalk into paint. Use a paint brush to apply it to a chalk board.
- You’re secret weapon? Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. First, spray the body of your plain glass lamp (or vase, knick knack – anything made out of glass can be transformed) Read More http://www.ivillage.com/diy-hacks/7-b-363227ixzz1ZBMzKs5J Sign up for iVillage Special Offers
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!