Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Dishwasher Safe Glitter Mugs ~ Creative Green Living
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- How to Make a Bouncy Ball
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- 20 amazing toys you can make from cardboard – these would be great for rainy days or even for Christmas gifts!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty
- As I’ve said before, challenges are a great place to get inspiration from for your projects and this one is no exception. Rather than using a set sketch, colour combination or theme, this cha…
- Shell Wall Art craft – How to make easy wall art with shells from your beach vacation. LivingLocurto.com