Photo via: happinessishomemade.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patriotic Neapolitan Ice Cream for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
- Free Printable Wine Bottle gift tag for the 4th of July. Print and cut to add to a hostess gift this summer! Cute DIY gift idea. Livinglocurto.com
- East-to-make Star-Spangled Gumdrops are perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day as well! | MomOnTimeout.com
- Several cute ideas for decorating sugar cookies for 4th of July. The best- she used a coffin for the firework! And shes an Ashleigh! 🙂
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Red All Over | Use lots of beautiful satin ribbon to embellish your gift wrapping – Carolyne Roehm giftwrapping red emballagecadeau
- Red Velvet Cake Pops Recipe; turn moist and delicious red velvet cake into a fun cake pop! Perfect for parties, on the go, or as a great snack, these fabulous red velvet cake pops are a real crowd pleaser.
- Want to add an unique smoky haze to your Instagram pics? Check out these long-lasting smoke fountains! Each pack comes with 5 fountains (blue, green, yellow, red and white). Smoke fountains add a real
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com