Photo via: diycozyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Get cozy in this adorable fall inspired pajama look from Anthropology. In love the striped leggings and animal slippers!
- How to Make a Bouncy Ball
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Fleece neck warmer tutorial: this easy beginner sewing tutorial will teach you how to make a warm and cozy reversible fleece neck warmer. And heres a free 3-sized template for you to avoid guessing and to make this cowl scarf a quick and easy-sew.
- Cozy Slippers filled with Pampering Treats DIY Gift Bundle Idea via Pretty Providence – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas – Birthdays or anytime!
- Cozy gift basket I made for my mom this Christmas! Cute basket, fuzzy blanket, XL wine glass with chocolates, pajamas, slippers, fuzzy socks, and Amazing Grace body wash & roll on perfume
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gifts! Perfect for Christmas or any occasion. payless ad solestyle
- Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little…