Photo via: growingslower.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to be at home with your kids instead of away at work? This post will show you how to be a stay at home mom – without constantly struggling with money. With tips for your budget and income, you can make staying home work financially. Here’s how. | Affording Motherhood
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!
- The story of how we paid off over $22,047 in less than 9 months on one income and all the crazy things we did along the to be debt free. We Are Debt Free! If you love a good debt free story, youll love this amazing story of faith, miracles, and frugal living.
- 9 Crazy Things We Did to Be Debt Free – Wondering How to Be Debt Free? Try these 9 crazy ways to save money and get out of debt fast. This is how we paid off $22k in less than 9 months. It works!
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- Fleece neck warmer tutorial: this easy beginner sewing tutorial will teach you how to make a warm and cozy reversible fleece neck warmer. And heres a free 3-sized template for you to avoid guessing and to make this cowl scarf a quick and easy-sew.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Grab a FREE eBook that details every single party planning secret we know at Sunshine Parties! All the behind-the-scenes secrets, the tricks to throwing a beautiful party on a small budget, how to style your tables and photos, and LOADS more. Plus a full run down of our Top 10 parties and how we did them!
- How to create your own planner checklist sticker. You can create planner stickers for free using the free version of Silhouette Studio and just printing it. This checklist bookmark doesnt require a cutting machine at all.
- Your holiday list may be an unexpectedly long one, but that doesn’t mean you have to go over your budget. This collection of great gifts for $25 and less is sure to help you get a handle on that holiday shopping (for real this time).