Photo via: helpingkidsgrowup.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its easy! How to Turn Kids Art into Tea Towels! Decorate your kitchen with the kiddos fun art creations. Great gift idea!
- HOW TO GROW A CANDY CANE – simple holiday magic for kids
- As if from Nowhere by Orla Reynolds what a great idea! love for the girls room. chairs and table that have hidden storage in the bookshelf.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Jello Worms Tutorial halloween recipe worms Would it be too cruel to turn these into jello shots? Eat too many of those worms and you really will hurl
- Turn your signature into a necklace – cute gift idea
- Turn a matchbox into a cute little camera and fill it with picture prompts…
- Sharpie storage jar, DIY welcome here
- Wooden boards with wallpaper, take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood project. Table, bench, chair, picture frames, maybe even a floor that you would satin varnish over. So many possibilities. Love this!
- How to grow tomatoes upside down. You could decorate the buckets to make them more appealing to the eye!