Photo via: ohthelovelythings.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- I have been making these clipboards for my daughters teachers since they started school. they love them & use them daily. 10 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR TEACHERS
- Unique DIY Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas, i will be wrapping my close friends christmas presents alike to this, so cute shabby and chic! 🙂
- Why not frame shopping bags from your favorite stores! Great for a teen girls room!
- Im in LOVE! My Chinese friend gave me a red and Jade one about 15 years ago. Now I can pay it forward and make some for my friends! Love this!!!
- christmas presents! take a cheap dollar store mug and personalize it for the family. add treats inside and viola! cute gifts they can use year round!
- Did you know that if you start now you can cut your Christmas present budget in 1/2!! Click here to get these 10 Easy Tips to Save on Christmas Presents http://www.livingonadime.com/save-christmas-gifts-presents-now/
- Christmas Crack. If youve never tried this youre missing out! Really easy recipe and always a hit at home! | Lovefoodies.com
- Your holiday list may be an unexpectedly long one, but that doesn’t mean you have to go over your budget. This collection of great gifts for $25 and less is sure to help you get a handle on that holiday shopping (for real this time).
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- How have I not seen this before? Thanks @dticas and @robbiedoll for sharing this 🙂 I myself am working on a photo wall for my girlfriend that sends me a message when she touches it and lights up when I think of her. You can click on the picture to see how this works.
- If I go to university, I will have to do this for my mum as a reminder of her amazing daughter 😛