Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Fabulous free photo tutorial for bead sections that join together to make a bracelet. Uses 3mm, 4mm and 6mm pearls, 4mm crystals and 11/0 seed beads.
- Sun melted crayon candle. Love this idea! Kids love watching things grow or change shapes! Ive got tons of jars and broken crayons!!
- How to grow tomatoes upside down. You could decorate the buckets to make them more appealing to the eye!
- HOW TO GROW A CANDY CANE – simple holiday magic for kids
- Helping Kids Grow Up: How To Turn A Bookshelf Into A Storage Bench
- Make your own emoji lapel pins from shrink plastic. So fun to make, wear, and gift! Free printable cards for gifting.
- Make your own gift box with optional divider. Has picture/written instructions as well as a video tutorial. You could make in all different kinds of paper depending on the theme/holiday/occasion you are doing it for.
- An adorable gift idea that lets you say exactly why you love him. Author your own personalized book of love reasons. Each pages lists a different reason and is illustrated with your characters. Guaranteed laughter and tears.
- Create your own Styled Photos! Styled photos are all the rage now, learn how to snap these beauties on your own @ Craft A Doodle Doo onceuponherdream.blogspot.com
- Inspired by the disappearing beauty of the tangible.™ // Artifact Uprising | Create Your own Premium Photobook