Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for Grandparents Day gift giving by Kitty Crafts – How to wrap a winebottle
- DIY Star garland gift wrap – this is what I need to do with IKEA string I bought, to make it work.
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- The Giving Plate This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.
- Picture Frame – perfect gift idea for Grandparents Day
- DIY Boutonniere tutorial – perfect for Grandparents Day
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Want to be at home with your kids instead of away at work? This post will show you how to be a stay at home mom – without constantly struggling with money. With tips for your budget and income, you can make staying home work financially. Here’s how. | Affording Motherhood
- fathers day pic Letters held by the children singlings daughters sons cute cheeky crate box indoor or outdoors fathersdaypicture fathersday dad First Fathers Day gift – @Taryn H H Taylor This would be realllllllly cute to do with Gentry!
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Mother’s Day Gift In A Jar – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Grandparents Day Craft idea — Love this wooden sign tutorial by Sewing and Crafting with Sarah