Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- Good packaging idea for any type of box. Line with cupcake wrappers and fill with assorted goodies.
- handmade card … butterfly collection … browns … punched from different patterned papers …. good idea to use pretty scraps … like the single brad pinning then down…
- Good quality albums with real music for you and your children to enjoy can be hard to find. Whether you are on a family road trip, having music time, or just playing and hanging out there is something for everyone here. Kids music (that wont drive you nuts) makes a great Christmas gift idea and stocking stuffer!
- Homemade Christmas Gift Tags Day 5: Felt Christmas Tree – LOTS of good ideas that could be transferred to full size cards.
- Some of these diy are really good ideas!!
- The Snow Marker is good for making more than just SNOW! This is the perfect accent for this beach themed handmade card.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars – SO good!!
- Take a photograph of each person youre giving a gift to and attach it to their present with photo corners. No words necessary, only memories 🙂 Good way instead of gift tags also!