Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!
- Good packaging idea for any type of box. Line with cupcake wrappers and fill with assorted goodies.
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- handmade card … butterfly collection … browns … punched from different patterned papers …. good idea to use pretty scraps … like the single brad pinning then down…
- Good quality albums with real music for you and your children to enjoy can be hard to find. Whether you are on a family road trip, having music time, or just playing and hanging out there is something for everyone here. Kids music (that wont drive you nuts) makes a great Christmas gift idea and stocking stuffer!
- These are such fantastic ideas for hanging family pictures! I love a good family photo gallery wall ideas. I love how it tells your familys story in pictures. Its such a fun way for people to get to know you when they visit your home.
- Homemade Christmas Gift Tags Day 5: Felt Christmas Tree – LOTS of good ideas that could be transferred to full size cards.
- Some of these diy are really good ideas!!
- Homemade Peppermint Patties are so easy to make and they are so good! This classic treat is a perfect gift from the kitchen.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars – SO good!!