Photo via: savvyhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- 10 Fun Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars and Wine Bottles: Instead of picture frame, display your favorite photos inside unusual-shaped bottles. Tiny shells, decorative sand or beads are placed in the bottom of the bottle, the photo is rolled inside then the bottle is sealed with a decorative cork and some pretty trinkets. Design by Joanne Palmisano. From DIYnetwork.com
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- This is SO awesome! A stone bottle dispenser, with a customized nozzle! Would be a great way to present him with his favorite bottle of liquor or wine! Awesome Christmas gift for any guy. www.PicsByChicksPhotography.com
- Grab a FREE eBook that details every single party planning secret we know at Sunshine Parties! All the behind-the-scenes secrets, the tricks to throwing a beautiful party on a small budget, how to style your tables and photos, and LOADS more. Plus a full run down of our Top 10 parties and how we did them!