Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Frosty Pattern Vase CraftsDIYSerendipity crafts diy projects tutorials Craft and DIY Projects and Tutorials
- DIY Penny Vase
- DIY Butterflies diy crafts craft ideas easy crafts diy ideas diy idea diy home diy vase easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- DIY Glitter Holiday Lights
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love — DIY glitter cup! So fun and easy.
- 43 DIY Glitter Projects
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Beachwood Place: Ten Minute Fall Vase, how to preserve magnolia leaves & DIY Magnolia Wreath
- Daisy Halloween Vase
- How to Make Wine Bottles into a Decorative Light Vase
- make a vase
- Photo Vase