Photo via: positivelysplendid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- DIY Gifts for Mom – Best Craft Projects and Gift Ideas You Can Make for Your Mother – Last Minute Presents for Birthday and Christmas – Creative Photo Projects, Bath Ideas, Gift Baskets and Thoughtful Things to Give Mothers and Moms http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- Display your favorite kitchenware, while making things easy to find and put away. More ways to organize kitchen cabinets: http://www.bhg.com/kitchen/storage/how-to-organize-kitchen-cabinets/?socsrc=bhgpin071813openshelves=6
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- 31 Cheap And Easy Last-Minute DIY Gifts Theyll Actually Want – 25 and 27 are my favorite
- DIY Tutorials – Oh the lovely things: 60 DIY Accessories – Last Minute Gifts For Fashionistas
- Gifts For Readers – Book Lover Art – Literary Gift – Bibliophile Gift Idea – English Teacher Thank You – Upcycled Book Page Art
- Homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make – Handmade gift ideas are always a favorite with mom, dad and the grandparents. Easy to follow DIY directions for each of these unique handmade crafts are provided for each kid-made gift.
- homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make – Handmade gift ideas are always a favorite with mom, dad and the grandparents. Easy to follow DIY directions for each of these unique crafts are provided for each kid-made gift.
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday