Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Mothers Day Painted Glass Statement Necklace
- Terrarium Resin Side Bar Moss Necklace
- Framed wallpaper statement piece.
- DIY Terrarium – inexpensive, beautiful way to incorporate natural beauty into your home. Low-maintenance.
- Fathers Day Glass Moss Terrarium | gardner dad gift ideas
- HWTF x @makerskit DIY Sand Art Terrarium Kit $28
- Save this home office organization hack to make a geometric ombre pegboard.
- DIY Himmeli Geometric Sculpture | ashandcrafts.com
- geometric faceted clay tea light holders made from air drying clay.
- This DIY Tetris Puzzle Cube was inspired by the Nintendo video game of Tetris. Awesome homemade wooden puzzles like these fun cubes make a great gift for both kids and adults. Anyone can exercise their geometric and spatial thinking by playing and experimenting with this puzzle’s pieces. A STEM activity for kids.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Personalized Mothers Day Jewelry. Silver Bird Family Tree Necklace,Baby bird Jewelry,Mother Necklace. Family Initials,Mothers,Grandma Gift. $40.50, via Etsy.