Photo via: medium.muz.li
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- We Love to Illustrate: Free Printable Gift Tags!-several different sets to…
- We are making a blanket/pillow DIY combo for all those who love to live, study, sleep greek greek greek. These pillows and blankets remind us of when we are in high school and making pillows and bl…
- As 2014 comes to a close, I love looking back at all the wonderful things we did…
- 12 Groomsmen Gifts We Love
- The story of how we paid off over $22,047 in less than 9 months on one income and all the crazy things we did along the to be debt free. We Are Debt Free! If you love a good debt free story, youll love this amazing story of faith, miracles, and frugal living.
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- We re-did a favorite of ours…DIY Lava Lamps. All you need is 4 ingredients! Its lots of fun to watch and the kids love it! Jugglingwithkids.com
- For the love of tea. I would get one for my daughter(s) as well. We shall wear them whenever we have a tea party.
- MORE homemade ornaments for all the family to make. We love homemade decorations – they are so fun to make and make great little gifts for kids to give at Christmas.
- We love these gift wrapping tips and the fall raffia colors!
- Great for family room: All family and friends are important to us; without one piece, we are incomplete! Id love to frame something like this!