Photo via: craftpassion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- The Babe Front Pocket Wallet is the perfect gift for your groom on the big day! This wallet fits comfortably in the front pocket of men’s jeans and holds 6 cards and cash comfortably. This is a gift he will use and love for a lifetime.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Free sewing pattern for how to make this trio zipped bag. Love to sew with faux leathers, people always admire the bags and want to know where I bought it! Visit http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/fashion/accessories-fashion/ for more DIY Bags and Purse
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Here’s how to be debt free faster using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball. This debt snowball example video and tutorial will show you how even small changes to your budget can help you reach your debt payoff goal to be debt free months or even years faster.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Show your teachers that you think they are stars with a box full of treats! Make your own letter embellishments with the Alphabet Mod Mold. modmelter plaidcrafts