Photo via: gardnervillage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Display your favorite kitchenware, while making things easy to find and put away. More ways to organize kitchen cabinets: http://www.bhg.com/kitchen/storage/how-to-organize-kitchen-cabinets/?socsrc=bhgpin071813openshelves=6
- Mothers Day Frame- How cute is this! Find an old picture frame and scrabble game at the thrift store and paint it your moms favourite colour! She will definitely display this for all to see!
- 3D Snowflakes – Country Living or DIY ones…. both are pretty and could enhance your decor
- Nelson Mandelas autobiography, LONG WALK TO FREEDOM, offers a glimpse into the mind of a great leader, admired across the globe for his dedication to the struggles against apartheid in South Africa. Now the youngest readers can discover the remarkable story of Mandelas long walk from ordinary village boy, to his dynamic leadership of the African National Congress, to his many long years in prison-and, at last, his freedom and astonishing rise to become the leader of his country. 7 – 11 years
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items.
- Gift wrap for Valentines Day. Find everything you need at any Dollars and Cents store.
- Learn how to transfer your favorite photos to wood with out DIY Photo Transfer Tutorial!
- How To Transfer Graphics (transfer methods for signs, furniture & crafts) – Artsy Chicks Rule®
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- Transfer your favorite photos on different size canvases and send them as gifts or group them for a cool wall display.
- Unique Hand Painted Furniture | For information on any of my unique Hand painted signed furniture art …
- Why not frame shopping bags from your favorite stores! Great for a teen girls room!