Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Tossing paint filled eggs at canvas- SO FUN! Making the eggs is easy, too! My kids loved this art project!
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- The selection was gathered in this form due to the aesthetic appeal of the ideas presented in each of them and the degree of handcrafting skills one should have in order to obtain such eye pleasing decors. The list can go on forever, which is why we invite you to send us your very own paper crafts and to share your own creativity with us. Thus we hope you will enjoy our small collection of 40 Ways To Decorate Your Home With Paper Crafts.
- I made these at Christmas time, they were amazing! Added them to my MUST MAKE list for years to come.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Make your own letter embellishments with the Alphabet Mod Mold. Add them to teacher to your teacher gifts for an extra-personalized look.
- Mothers Day Frame- How cute is this! Find an old picture frame and scrabble game at the thrift store and paint it your moms favourite colour! She will definitely display this for all to see!
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos