Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and pretty! Simply take a mason jar, fill it with water and add cranberries and tree trimmings. Top it off with a tea candle and you have a elegant Christmas decoration that will impress your guests!!
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Coloring Eggs – Use Shaving Cream and food coloring (dark colors) – roll in shaving cream let sit, wipe off. Very Cool!
- The Giving Plate This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- DIY Salt Dough gift tags. Salt dough recipe: 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup warm water, 1 cup flour. Rolled out the dough and cut the shapes. Then poked large holes for the string, baked them at 250 for around two hours (until hard all the way through), painted with acrylic paints if desired
- Fill eggs with paint and toss them at canvas. Add it to the bucket list
- Homemade Bath Salts – 3 c sea salt or kosher salt, 5 c Epsom salt, 1 c baking soda, gel food coloring, essential oil.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!