Photo via: aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Ornaments / Gift tags: Baking soda and cornstarch dough. 1 cup baking soda 1/2 cup cornstarch 3/4 cups water. Bake at 175 for about an hour.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Are you looking for an idea to add meaningful and precious loving moments to your Christmas tree? These DIY Memory Keepsake Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments will do just that. All the love from the happiest moments of our lives right here in our tree!
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.