Photo via: leesign.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- Festive wrapping inspiration white and brown paper with pine tree decorations | These Four Walls blog
- Festive Wrapping Inspiration | These Four Walls
- christmas gift wrap spiky bow how to tutorial
- kraft wrapping paper with yarn and kitty stamp gift wrap idea
- DIY Star garland gift wrap – this is what I need to do with IKEA string I bought, to make it work.
- Valentines gift idea for him: declare your love with a wrap for a Leather Flask.
- Wrapping with newspaper. (Why did I ever stop doing this?) Mix it up with pretty bows or panels of real gift wrap.
- Make the wrap just as exciting as whats inside with our Gift Wrap Wonderland!
- Yellow, white and grey is in trend atm. Try wrapping with a patterned gift wrap, followed by a doily or fabric peice and tie together with some coloured string. The more patterns and textures the better!
- 72 Beautiful DIY Gift Wrap and Tags
- ✂ Thats a Wrap ✂ diy ideas for gift packaging and wrapped presents – Stamped gift wrap