Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beachwood Place: Ten Minute Fall Vase, how to preserve magnolia leaves & DIY Magnolia Wreath
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Full pattern and tutorial to show you how to sew sock Baymax, the cute robot in Big Hero 6 who is clumsy squishy in white vinyl balloon with 2-dots eyes.
- pinterest: cynthia_go | cynthia go, quotes, love, love quotes, breakup, heartbreak, falling out of love, romance, how to fall out of love, indifference, writing, creative writing, excerpt from a book ill never write, tumblr
- Making Chevron from cut squares – just use a square punch to create a simple chevron pattern on your next project.
- Easy DIY project for anyone. Make the Newlyweds a set of pine cone ornaments for their first Christmas tree. Throw in some burlap and twiggy garland to complete the set.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… http://www.ehow.com/info_12340437_diy-rustic-twig-frame.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Awesome Crafts for Men and Manly DIY Project Ideas Guys Love – Fun Gifts, Manly Decor, Games and Gear. Tutorials for Creative Projects to Make This Weekend | Make a Book with a Secret Compartment
- Christmas gift tags…trees (could cut out of scrapbook paper or cardstock), popped up and topped with bows.
- Rustic farmhouse fall centerpiece in a galvanized metal tray brimming with fall textures and colors – Worthing Court
- Ive been meaning to share this little Gift Card Envelope for ages! Finally, I got a moment today to snap a picture :)I cut the envelope from an old map and then aged the edges with Distress Inks. I also cut a Small Plane from the map and mounted it onto an aged Medium Tag finally stamping the…