Photo via: uchida.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family members love receiving handmade gifts that kids can make. This DIY marbled clay jewelry dish keepsake craft makes a unique homemade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, and Fathers Day. A ring bowl and jewelry dish for both men and women. Learn how to make your own using the easy to follow tutorial!
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- christmas presents! take a cheap dollar store mug and personalize it for the family. add treats inside and viola! cute gifts they can use year round!
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- Upcycled Nuts and Bolts Heart This upcycled nuts and bolts heart craft will put to good use those random nuts and bolts that you have in your garage. t makes a fantastic homemade gift!
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- This easy to make Mothers Day or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can
- MORE homemade ornaments for all the family to make. We love homemade decorations – they are so fun to make and make great little gifts for kids to give at Christmas.