Photo via: hip2save.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- Try this easy DYI Peppermint Sugar Scrub for soft, smooth hands, elbows and feet thanks to Barleans Coconut Oil. | happyfitmama.com http://www.happyfitmama.com/peppermint-sugar-scrub/
- Oh its strawberry season and this all natural strawberry coconut body scrub that will keep your skin nice and soft. You will only need four simple ingredients to make this strawberry scrub!
- Really quick and easy dairy free chocolates recipe from Eats Amazing UK – with homemade healthy coconut oil chocolate made from scratch – vegan, gluten free, nut free and free from refined sugar too!
- invigorating whipped grapefruit peppermint body sugar scrub with coconut oil This sounds delicious!!
- This Blueberry Jam Scrub Recipe contains skin loving fractionated coconut oil and gentle jojoba beads for exfoliation.
- °°Moisturize and replenish your skin from the cold Winter months with this peppermint-scented spa kit! The trio includes a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, a whipped body cream to soften dry skin, and a foot soak to relieve sore/tired feet…❤…
- Easy 2 ingredient homemade Mary Kay Satin Hands. This stuff is amazing for dry skin, after crafting or gardening and leaves your hands feeling amazing! Perfect Gift Idea!
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- DIY Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipe | Easy and Cheap DIY Mothers Day Gift from Teens by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-gifts-mothers-day-ideas/
- This is a really easy sugar scrub scented with essential oils. You also dont have to use white sugar.
- Healthy Homemade Holiday Gifts ~ Barlean’s Coconut Oil Hand Scrubs. http://www.thenotsoperfecthousewife.com/