Photo via: spendwithpennies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Small Batch Peanut Butter Cup Fudge – Creamy chocolate fudge swirled with peanut butter and topped with peanut butter cups. This small batch recipe is made in a loaf pan.
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- This melt-in-your-mouth, creamy Peppermint Oreo Fudge only has three ingredients! Its an easy holiday recipe to make.
- Elf Munch is the perfect treat for those Elves On The Shelf to deliver too the whole family. No popcorn here and it only takes 5 minutes to make with 2 only Ingredients.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Making a photo album doesnt have to be time consuming and difficult. You can actually make one in just a few minutes with this system. sponsored
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exercise In Frugality
- Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ just a few ingredients and youve got yourself an easy, delicious cookie for your Valentine! recipes thefrugalgirls
- My favorite way to watercolor is with my Le Plume II Markers, two nice brushes, a plastic palette, and just a little jar of water. Grab a cute set of stamps like this one from @waffleflowercrafts and you can make up a sweet and simple card like this one.