Photo via: realsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Dont throw away burned out night light bulbs – turn them into Christmas ornaments with Mod Podge and glitter!
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- This Mother’s Day, don’t forget those new moms in the making! Check out 5 Mother’s Day perfect gifts for mom-to-be!
- Body chains that go around body parts typically neglected by jewelry-makers have been trendy in the blogosphere for awhile now, though I’ve yet to see anyone wear any in real life. Despite the abundance of shoulder jewelry and body harnesses in various configurations on blogs and Etsy, I never really thought they were for me …
- Weve got 22 no-prep last minute gifts for neighbors and friends using things you already have in your pantry! Just attach our free new printable tags.
- Poinsettia Bows Before and After – dont use give them a plant – Add a bow and make it special
- Helgas new kit is the hottest thing this summer. And we are THRILLED to announce that it is finally released! Dont miss out- its the next big thing!
- Baby’s first cold? Have all the wellness must-haves on hand to help ease what ails them. But what are those essentials? A humidifier. It adds moisture to the air and helps relieve dry, chapped skin. The Braun digital thermometer to take their temperature quickly (it scans Baby’s forehead — easy!). Lotions and creams, like the ones from California Baby. And, the infamous NoseFrida. Clears Baby’s nasal passage with your suction power (don’t worry… there’s a filter!).
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas