Photo via: savingwithshellie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Cream Rose Wall Clock. or you can just DIY and buy little rosettes at a craft store, a cheap clock, and hot glue the little rosettes to the clock!! genius!!
- Best Hot Glue Gun Crafts, DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Glue Gun Sticks | Creative DIY Ideas for Teens http://diyjoy.com/hot-glue-gun-crafts-ideas
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Pocket Tic Tac Toe – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar store idea. Make a cheap and easy gift for someone in your life | DIY Gifts
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- christmas presents! take a cheap dollar store mug and personalize it for the family. add treats inside and viola! cute gifts they can use year round!
- Mason Jar Crafts – This Mason Jar DIY Prism Light is made from dollar store glass stones diyready.com crafts diy masonjar
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.