Photo via: interiordesigninfo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for an idea to add meaningful and precious loving moments to your Christmas tree? These DIY Memory Keepsake Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments will do just that. All the love from the happiest moments of our lives right here in our tree!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Easy DIY project for anyone. Make the Newlyweds a set of pine cone ornaments for their first Christmas tree. Throw in some burlap and twiggy garland to complete the set.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- A Local Milk Christmas | Foraged Gift Wrapping, DIY Tree Trimming Garland, and recipes for Balsam Fir Syrup + Fennel Rosemary Snowflake Cookies
- Simple and pretty! Simply take a mason jar, fill it with water and add cranberries and tree trimmings. Top it off with a tea candle and you have a elegant Christmas decoration that will impress your guests!!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- Sharing over 30 favorite Christmas and holiday crafts for kids! Children of all ages will love these fun Christmas DIYs–everything from tree ornaments, to gifts, and more are included!
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.