Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- DIY Star garland gift wrap – this is what I need to do with IKEA string I bought, to make it work.
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Turtle Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is TURTLE-LY AWESOME!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- On Sell Now – What i need is football and my dog , thank you Carolina Panthers ♥♥♥
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Great tips for creating your own chalkboard art! Everything you need including how to get rid of ghosting, what tools to use, and ideas to get started!
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!