Photo via: bowdabrablog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own gift box with optional divider. Has picture/written instructions as well as a video tutorial. You could make in all different kinds of paper depending on the theme/holiday/occasion you are doing it for.
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Family members love receiving handmade gifts that kids can make. This DIY marbled clay jewelry dish keepsake craft makes a unique homemade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, and Fathers Day. A ring bowl and jewelry dish for both men and women. Learn how to make your own using the easy to follow tutorial!
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Christmas DIY Gift Wrapping tutorial idea for your Christmas crafts
- DIY Tumblr Inspired Notebooks! | lifestyle, Comes with a video tutorial and is an amazing YouTuber!
- What a wonderful heart pillow sewing tutorial with a free pattern and step by step video to make it easy. Love this DIY idea.
- Treat Your Baby with a Bottle Bug with a Glow Stick in It. This simple thing is the best gift for your little one. It will keep the kids entertained for hours. Tutorial via
- This DIY Tetris Puzzle Cube was inspired by the Nintendo video game of Tetris. Awesome homemade wooden puzzles like these fun cubes make a great gift for both kids and adults. Anyone can exercise their geometric and spatial thinking by playing and experimenting with this puzzle’s pieces. A STEM activity for kids.
- DIY Magnetic Bookmark TUTORIAL- perfect gift for a book lover. I like this because it wouldnt leave a dent or crease in the page, which drives me wild.