Photo via: lwoodzz.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Do you wear hair ties on your wrist? This stylish bracelet doubles as a hair tie holder that keeps your wrist indent-free! Available in silver, gold, or rose gold, this stainless steel bangle is sure to become your favorite and most useful accessory. Carry a hair elastic on your wrist in a way that’s elegant and versatile whether you are heading to work, dressing up, or working out! Get your Bittersweet hair tie bracelet by Maria Shireen.
- DIY Salt Dough gift tags. Salt dough recipe: 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup warm water, 1 cup flour. Rolled out the dough and cut the shapes. Then poked large holes for the string, baked them at 250 for around two hours (until hard all the way through), painted with acrylic paints if desired
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- This is a recipe on how to make your own Biore strips that you can use just on your nose, like you would a Biore strip
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…