Photo via: bowdabrablog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- Fabric Rug Tutorial ▶ DIY craft household accessory home decor custom welcome doormat reuse recycle repurpose
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- DIY Butterflies diy crafts craft ideas easy crafts diy ideas diy idea diy home diy vase easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- What a strikingly wonderful DIY idea: picture frames crafted from old chair back frames. recycling upcycling picture frame home decor DIY crafts
- 35 Fabulous Fall Decor Ideas – The Cottage Market
- DIY Mason Jar Fairy Lantern Tutorial (Video) Crafts, Homedecor
- Frozen Party Decor – 15 Best DIY Ideas to Winterize Your Home for Christmas | GleamItUp
- Adorable Snowman Swag made from a gym sock! Get the tutorial on CraftsnCoffee.com.
- DIY Christmas Tree Topper. Includes 3-D star template and tutorial for creating your own. The script and flourish is lovely and actually easier than it looks.
- Oh for cute Valentines day idea. Surprise your husband/kids/roommate/friend/child with this on Valentines day. Who doesnt love donuts? The cake topper is darling – probably designed for a wedding?