Photo via: beautylish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Bath Salts – 3 c sea salt or kosher salt, 5 c Epsom salt, 1 c baking soda, gel food coloring, essential oil.
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts | Page 3 of 3 | The Eleven Best
- How to Make Homemade Bath Salts with color and essential oils. Great gift idea for birthdays, Mothers Day, or Teacher gifts
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a no fail fudge recipe! Just a few minutes of prep and only 3 simple ingredients you likely already have to create this family favorite!
- Bath bombs leave your bathwater cleansing & soothing. However, bath bombs…
- 10 Minute DIY Donut Scented Soap More
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exercise In Frugality
- Making a photo album doesnt have to be time consuming and difficult. You can actually make one in just a few minutes with this system. sponsored
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Click to read now or pin to save for later! Having amazing friends is one of the joys of life, but you have to put in effort to continually build those relationships. Here are 3 easy ways you can strengthen your friendships
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×14 Painted with a simple floral daisy. Will make a great accent in the home. We have 3 of these