Photo via: thecheesethief.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make easily with Salt Dough – 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint. Good recipe for thumbprint pendants. Plus you could probably put a couple small prints in it!
- Love this. Should be able to make easily with Salt Dough – 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint….good recipe for thumbprint pendants.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Ornaments / Gift tags: Baking soda and cornstarch dough. 1 cup baking soda 1/2 cup cornstarch 3/4 cups water. Bake at 175 for about an hour.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.