Photo via: seededatthetable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts, or you can keep them for yourself!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Making a photo album doesnt have to be time consuming and difficult. You can actually make one in just a few minutes with this system. sponsored
- This is a recipe on how to make your own Biore strips that you can use just on your nose, like you would a Biore strip
- Creating your own wildlife-friendly yard is even more fun with you DIY bird feeders and baths using vintage and thrifted items! Lots of great upcycle / repurpose ideas in this collection. SadieSeasongoods
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items.
- DIY Coffee Cup Candles would make a great homemade Mothers Day gift! So easy to make and you can do your own scent too! From www.sweetcayenne.com
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.