Photo via: ryangreenleafblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- DIY Projects with Letters • Lots of easy tutorials, including this DIY photo collage letter project by House on the Way!
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- DIY Gifts for Mom – Best Craft Projects and Gift Ideas You Can Make for Your Mother – Last Minute Presents for Birthday and Christmas – Creative Photo Projects, Bath Ideas, Gift Baskets and Thoughtful Things to Give Mothers and Moms http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom
- Best Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts diyjoy.com/…
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- This Mothers Day and throughout the year CVS Pharmacy wants to put mom in the photo. Get from behind the camera and into the picture for cherished family memories. Get inspiration for your personalized photo gifts for mom. PutMominThePhoto CVSPhoto ad
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Easy DIY project for anyone. Make the Newlyweds a set of pine cone ornaments for their first Christmas tree. Throw in some burlap and twiggy garland to complete the set.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- How to Make a Mothers Day Photo Cube | Easy Mothers Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Mom from Kids