Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- These are such fantastic ideas for hanging family pictures! I love a good family photo gallery wall ideas. I love how it tells your familys story in pictures. Its such a fun way for people to get to know you when they visit your home.
- I love a personalized photo gift. These are great for anyone in your family, friends, or even the kids!
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- DIY Projects with Letters • Lots of easy tutorials, including this DIY photo collage letter project by House on the Way!
- DIY fur letters for decorating your home- at Christmastime or anytime! Love how simple these are.
- DIY Photo Gift: for Christmas, Mothers Day, Birthday, Holiday. I did the first letter of their last name and put a collage of photos together I took of them in this step by step tutorial.
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- 15 Easy DIY Dorm Room Decoration Ideas For College | Gurl.com
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂