Photo via: m.lovethispic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- 8 SIMPLE GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS WITH BROWN PAPER
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- DIY paper heart wall. Perfect for Valentines!
- Peppermint Bark Candy Cane Hearts – Christmas candy thats easy to make, looks beautiful, tastes delicious, and is perfect for gift giving!
- Raw vegan chocolate blueberry love hearts… vegan glutenfree nobake
- Can use this and put little hearts and butterflies!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Valentine’s Hearts | Easy Valentine Dessert Ideas for Him | Romantic Desserts for Two Date Nights
- Not a big fan of pink hearts and red roses? Add a little spice to your Valentine’s Day with these quirky card templates.
- Who doesnt love hearts and roses? xxo http://www.bamboodayspa.ca/blog/2013/04/08/bath-bomb-recipe/
- Easy Valentine Brownies – decorate your brownies with pink frosting and red sprinkle hearts for a cute valentines day treat!
- Slow falling hearts sensory bottle makes a great gift idea for Christmas, Valentines Day, and anniversaries. Discovery bottles like this are commonly used for no mess sensory play, as a calm down jar, or a meditation technique for children. They are just as effective for adults.