Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Summer skin! 5 DIY Body Scrub Recipes using all-natural ingredients. Whipped Grapefruit + Mint sounds so yummy!
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- Coconut Cream Pie Poke cake is a traditional cake topped with my favorite old fashioned coconut cream pie filling, whipped cream and toasted coconut. The best of both worlds!
- Joyful Holiday Gift Set will be available to purchase on November 12th and we are taking PRE-ORDERS NOW!! Each gift set comes with THREE EXCLUSIVE nail wraps (one Sparkle, one Glossy and one Tint)! You will also receive one holiday gift box and one holiday greeting card AND an Application Kit!! WHAT an AWESOME deal!! Christmas Holiday Gifts Createyourown designyourown mixandmatch mixmatch DIY nailart naildesign funnails Jamberrynails nails polish 5FREE nontoxic
- DIY Kinetic sand using only 3 ingredients- seriously? This is SO COOL!
- Homemade bath melts are the perfect way to soothe itchy skin while you soak. Get the easy recipe and learn why milk and honey are wonderful natural body care ingredients. All natural body care. Non-toxic bath and beauty. DIY bath bombs for bridal shower. Homemade bath bombs for Mother’s Day.
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a no fail fudge recipe! Just a few minutes of prep and only 3 simple ingredients you likely already have to create this family favorite!
- This melt-in-your-mouth, creamy Peppermint Oreo Fudge only has three ingredients! Its an easy holiday recipe to make.
- Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ just a few ingredients and youve got yourself an easy, delicious cookie for your Valentine! recipes thefrugalgirls
- Luscious, creamy and smooth, bright sunny yellow and bursting with fresh lemony citrus flavor, our Homemade Lemon Curd is made using foolproof techniques. Perfect for gift-giving as well as everyday, holiday and special occasion desserts. It’s like sunshine on a spoon! | diy dessert recipe
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home