Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY // sleeveless Coat // wool // grey // autumn // fall // sleeveless vest // DIYfashion // tutorial // howto
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- DIY Christmas Gifts for Kids – Homemade Christmas Presents for Children and Christmas Crafts for Kids | Toys, Dress Up Clothes, Dolls and Fun Games | Step by Step tutorials and instructions for cool gifts to make for boys and girls | Mason Jar Super Hero Banks | http://diyjoy.com/diy-christmas-gifts-for-kids
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Super cute FREE Valentine Printables and Heart Candy Jar Tutorial. Apparently I need more bakers string in my life.
- DIY Paper Frame Tutorial and Printable from kreativbuehne. These folded paper frames are quite small – but nice for quotes, postcards, kids’ art, and anything else you want to highlight.
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- DIY Chidrens Crafts – Make a helicopter out of plastic straws, ping pong ball, pin, and plastic bottle. Fun craft activity for kids. – Tutorial…
- Family members love receiving handmade gifts that kids can make. This DIY marbled clay jewelry dish keepsake craft makes a unique homemade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, and Fathers Day. A ring bowl and jewelry dish for both men and women. Learn how to make your own using the easy to follow tutorial!
- Monogram Crayon Art – would be super cute for kids bedroom or play room or for a early years teacher
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- Bastelideen zu Ostern: Eier mit Kresse