Photo via: jennycollier.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas – Gold Tipped Paper Feather Decorations. Simply print out the PDF and cut by hand!
- DIY gold dipped plant pot
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home
- Learn how to make your own gold rimmed glasses using non toxic paint. Quick and easy DIY craft project. These are just the cutest- and so much more cost efficient than buying brand new gold-rimmed dishware.
- Kawaii watermelon students printed bed sheet 4 pieces.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- 10 ways to re-create Joanna Gaines style; because she cant decorate ALL of our homes for us! 4 is the best! FixerUpper HGTV
- $25.99 3-Bag Laundry Sorter, MaidMAX Heavy Duty Rolling Laundry Sorter Cart with 4 Wheels ★★ Promote Coupon 8$ OFF CODE = E6ICX3WI
- 4 Effective Home Remedies for Removing Under-Eye Circles on GIRLISHH
- We re-did a favorite of ours…DIY Lava Lamps. All you need is 4 ingredients! Its lots of fun to watch and the kids love it! Jugglingwithkids.com
- Family of 4 with scripture. Pebble Art by www.saltandpebbles.com