Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- 52 Quick And Easy DIYs That Actually Take Less Than An Hour | I really wanna try some of these this summer!
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- DIY Wall Art You Can Make in Under an Hour DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects,
- Easy candy cane pretzels and 15 other candy cane treats. Click through to see them all.
- Im sooooo going to try these! Cheap and Easy Stamped Coasters made from affordable Bathroom Tiles. This blog shows step-by-step how to make these. Great gift to give for house warming, bridal/wedding, Christmas, etc.
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exercise In Frugality
- Are you looking for an idea to add meaningful and precious loving moments to your Christmas tree? These DIY Memory Keepsake Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments will do just that. All the love from the happiest moments of our lives right here in our tree!
- These gorgeous DIY lace earrings were made with some scraps that Justine had in her stash – theyre so easy and make great gifts! via @modpodgerocks
- Easy to make homemade treats for Halloween. Use this easy tutorial to make your handmade treats for the trick-or-treaters this year. They will love this cute little spider craft in their treats this year.
- Did you know that if you start now you can cut your Christmas present budget in 1/2!! Click here to get these 10 Easy Tips to Save on Christmas Presents http://www.livingonadime.com/save-christmas-gifts-presents-now/