Photo via: lilsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- .~Fun and Easy Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Pops for Valentines Day~.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- Easy Valentine Brownies – decorate your brownies with pink frosting and red sprinkle hearts for a cute valentines day treat!
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Oh for cute Valentines day idea. Surprise your husband/kids/roommate/friend/child with this on Valentines day. Who doesnt love donuts? The cake topper is darling – probably designed for a wedding?
- These fluffy Snowman Luminaries look cute during the day and just adorable glowing in the evenings! An easy and frugal recycled snowman craft for kids.
- Best Mason Jar Cookies – Mason Jar Cookie Recipe Mix for Cute Decorated DIY Gifts – Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes, Christmas Presents and Wedding Favors in Mason Jars – Fun Ideas for DIY Parties and Cheap LAst Mintue Gift Ideas for Friends, Family and Neighbors http://diyjoy.com/best-mason-jar-cookie-recipes
- Caramel dipped, chocolate covered pretzel rods… made these before they taste like twix! mmmmm.
- Happy Childrens Day Yo… happy children kids play fun happychildrensday
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!