Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- JoJo Maman Bebe Knitted Heart Baby Blankets – new born baby gift idea.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- When getting everything ready for our baby’s arrival I read several times that Dad’s can feel a bit left out. A lot of the attention is on Mom and baby. Meeting their needs and gifts for them. I then saw a suggestion of getting a special little something for Dad. Letting him know you appreciate […]
- mommy survival kit – such a cute and useful gift idea for a new mommy!
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- Button Head Family Cute Personalised New Baby Christening Blessing Naming Card
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- Oh for cute Valentines day idea. Surprise your husband/kids/roommate/friend/child with this on Valentines day. Who doesnt love donuts? The cake topper is darling – probably designed for a wedding?
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- owl cake (this would be cute for a baby shower or birthday party, just change the blue to pink)