Photo via: naechic.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Braided Belt Messenger Bag Tutorial |
- Bag tutorial
- Make your own gift bag: | 24 Cute And Incredibly Useful Gift Wrap DIYs
- Make your own gift bag out of newspaper!- could be cute but looks like a lot more work than wrapping it up in the newspaper
- 30 DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas/ Holidays. Use to embellish gift wrap or bag or stake into flower pot. Also makes a cute craft for kids (holiday activity).
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Super cute FREE Valentine Printables and Heart Candy Jar Tutorial. Apparently I need more bakers string in my life.
- Easy to make homemade treats for Halloween. Use this easy tutorial to make your handmade treats for the trick-or-treaters this year. They will love this cute little spider craft in their treats this year.
- Full pattern and tutorial to show you how to sew sock Baymax, the cute robot in Big Hero 6 who is clumsy squishy in white vinyl balloon with 2-dots eyes.